JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale is a Brand-New-in-Box Sig P250 9mm Compact. **SOLD**

If you know Sig P250s you know the concept is one FCU (Fire Control Unit) that can be put in any number of frames (sub-compact, compact and full-size), and different calibers (9mm, .357Sig, .40, .45acp). P250s are DAO, with long, smooth & even trigger pull.

This is the latest version made in late 2011. I find myself with too many P250s, if that is even possible, so at least one has to go for less than I paid. Brand-New in the Box, never carried, never fired.

Black Nitron Slide, 3-dot High-Contrast Sights, polymer Grip-Frame, and the aforementioned FCU, which is the serial numbered part that can be put into other P250 grip-frames to mix-&-match. Comes in the Sig Box with one High Capacity Compact 15rd Magazine.

Sell for $350. MSRP is $468. ***SOLD***

I have 1 additional new-in-package, High Capacity Compact 15rd Magazine that I will sell with gun for SOLD (Sig charges $46). In Lincoln City, but will travel to McMinnville or Salem to meet for FTF sale. Prefer CHL.

Happy New Year 2012 ! :):):)

IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.