JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Almost brand new Sig P250 subcompact .40 S&W with box and all docs, lock. Only fired 50 rounds through it without issue. Also comes with Desantis superfly holster.
Asking $550

FTF, cash only in Hillsboro/Portland area, no trades, must be willing to sign bill of sale and have picture ID. Email me at [email protected] if interested or have questions.

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

Photo of ID?

Almost brand new Sig P250 subcompact .40 S&W with box and all docs, lock. Only fired 50 rounds through it without issue. Also comes with Desantis superfly holster.
FTF, cash only in Hillsboro/Portland area, no trades, must be willing to sign bill of sale and have picture of ID taken. Email me at [email protected] if interested or have questions.

I can understand the need to verify state residence, but I'd never again allow someone to take a photo of my ID. The law doesn't require that, and it's an invitation to abuse.
What if the phone is lost? sent through a text to someone else? Etc... It is not paranoia, but an unnecessary opening for problems.

Looks like a nice carry pistol. Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.