JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you were going to purchase a P239, would you pay the extra price for the CCP model that comes with a Sig holster, 3 mags, and mag pouch? Or would you save money and buy the basic model, gun and two mags (I believe?) and then buy after market accessories? I guess I am wondering if the Sig accessories are as good or better quality than aftermarket holster/pouch? Last question, is Keith's the best price for a Sig or is there any one else that has better than really poor customer relations that can at least match his prices? TIA

If you were going to purchase a P239, would you pay the extra price for the CCP model that comes with a Sig holster, 3 mags, and mag pouch? Or would you save money and buy the basic model, gun and two mags (I believe?) and then buy after market accessories? I guess I am wondering if the Sig accessories are as good or better quality than aftermarket holster/pouch? Last question, is Keith's the best price for a Sig or is there any one else that has better than really poor customer relations that can at least match his prices? TIA

I don't see a CCP model on their website... can you link it?

I like sig accessories, but then again, I'm a fanboy of Sig.

However, there are usually better aftermarket deals.
e.g., have you considered a galco holster?

Magazines, the OEM ones from Sig are MecGar - which you can get for MUCH cheaper than from Sig if you can live with blued ones instead of teflon-coated. Just go to cheaperthandirt.com , I stocked up on 10+ of these bad-boys :D

I don't have a Sig (want one down the road) but I know that I am picky about holsters and other gear. If the price difference is small enough, do it for the extra mag and either use the holster or get a new one.

I don't see a CCP model on their website... can you link it?

I like sig accessories, but then again, I'm a fanboy of Sig.

However, there are usually better aftermarket deals.
e.g., have you considered a galco holster?

Magazines, the OEM ones from Sig are MecGar - which you can get for MUCH cheaper than from Sig if you can live with blued ones instead of teflon-coated. Just go to cheaperthandirt.com , I stocked up on 10+ of these bad-boys :D
I couldn't find it on their website either, but there are several on gunbroker. Here is a link to one of them: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=120997435
I know very little about auto loading pistols or the accessories to carry them so I don't know if I would be better off purchasing them separately or, is the Sig holster a good value? Regarding blued equipment, and this is purely personal of course, but I will not own any guns that have blued parts on them unless they are coated to be rust resistant - I live in the valley;) My understanding is that the newer Sig P239 (and others) are built with a combination of anodized frame (I assume aluminum?), coated stainless Slide and poly? Please let me know if this is not the case.

ohhh.... I like...

Well, let's put it this way: I would pay the extra for that setup.

But then again, NWMoss = Sig Fanboy

I'm up in the air between that and a XD carry...

I think the Fanboy in me will win out...

I'll see if I can research the frame composition - now you've got me curious.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top