JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a fairly new P238 only fired 20 times. 6 different grips. Standard mag plus an extended 7 rounder and a IWB leather holster. Comes with factory night sights. All black version. Looks new still. I got it to carry but it's almost too fancy and I'm always afraid I might scratch it. My LCP I never have to worry about. I would like to trade for something in .40 cal that's what I have the most ammo for. Maybe a Glock 27, but would need to have some kind of aftermarket fun stuff added. Shoot me some offers or ideas. Pics can be text if I get a number to send them to otherwise I will try to add some later when I have more time. image.jpg

image.jpg

I also have the original plastic case and holster and book it came with. I bought it from bright water ventures just before they moved.

Since you don't have a cash price I'll just toss this out there. I have a G23 in .40 with a Kramer iwb leather holster and all original case mags speed loader and everything as far a paperwork.

No thanks on the G23 I have a smith and Wesson 40 that's basically the same thing. Looking for more of a carry pistol in 40. Thanks for the offer

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.