JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: SIG P238 TWO TONE NIB
CALIBER: .380 ACP
ACTION: SAO
FRAME FINISH: Black Hard Coat Anodized
SLIDE FINISH: Stainless
ROUND COUNT: 0 nada, none
CONDITION: New In Box
SIGHTS: SIGLITE Night Sights
OVERALL LENGTH: 5.5"
OVERALL HEIGHT: 3.4"
WIDTH: 1.1"
BARREL LENGTH: 2.7"
WEIGHT W/MAG: 15.2oz.
MAG CAPACITY: 6 Rd.
MSRP: $693 (street price $600)SALE PENDING

ASKING PRICE: $500 CASH see description for EXTRAS including new AMMO.

Bought this sweet little Sig P238 w/Night Sights a year ago and have never fired it, but I had a black one without the Night Sights that I have fired a lot and loved it. Just have too many. As most of you know this is a Sig version of the old Colt Pony, so close some parts interchange. If your are looking for a backup, or a small pocket pistol in Single Action Only with 1911-type controls, it's hard to beat the P238.

The MSRP included only 1 standard magazine. I'm selling it with 3 magazines (2 standard and 1 extended 7 rounder w/pinky extension shown).
Sig sells these magazines for $46 each. I've taken off the cheap-looking fluted polymer grips, and replaced them with some excellent Starburst G10 grips custom made by Larry Davidson ($60). Comes NIB in the Sig Box with all the paperwork.

THATS AT LEAST A $750 VALUE, FOR $500 CASH. PLUS I'LL ADD A 100 RD BOX OF .380 AMMO.SOLD

In addition, I have a NEW pair of spectacular Amboyna Full-Burl Custom Grips from Sarge at The Finer Grain ($80) shown in picture #4, plus 5 more NEW SIG magazines, (2 standard 6 Round, and 3 extended 7 Round ($230)) that you can have for $200, and I'll throw in a new Ambi-safety that I just took off a new P938 (P938 and P238 use many same parts) should you want to switch it over. PISTOL SOLD, I'LL LIST AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES IN PARTS & ACCESSORIES SECTION

THATS AT LEAST A $330 VALUE, FOR $200 CASH, PLUS I'LL ADD A 100 RD BOX OF .380 AMMO.
SALE PENDING ON BASIC PACKAGE --MOST OF THE EXTRAS STILL AVAILABLE
OR TAKE THE ENTIRE PACKAGE ($1100-1200 VALUE) FOR $700 CASH AND I'LL INCLUDE 300 RDS OF ALL-NEW RELOADABLE .380 AMMO. OFFERS CONSIDERED, but No lowballs please.

I see a lot of package deals here and elsewhere, where the package includes stuff, but not necessarily stuff you would want! Not here; this is stuff you would definitely want. I didn't buy it all at once --but you can. And at a price that saves you several hundred dollars. Prefer to sell it in one package.

Rich Hardman, Lincoln City, OR. I'll travel up to 50 miles (McMinnville, Salem, Newport) to facilitate sale.
PM or call me: 541-994-6839

IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.