JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please read entire post.

I'm selling my Sig Sauer P226 MK25 Navy Seal edition 9mm. After being on the fence about selling it, and after a long time of telling myself not too, cause I enjoy it so much, I've gotten move on to new endeavors. I purchased it in September 2014. I have no kept count on rounds but less than 500rds have gone through it, it has been reliable with all type of rounds. For training I put spent cases randomly into my magazine to cause it to malfunction and to practice clearing. The spent cases would feed even without a bullet on the end of it, and the slide would shut. I've only cleaned it with Frog Lube since day one, while heating up the metal as recommended by Frog Lube to clean and lube the gun for the first time, the adhesive on the sticker on the left side of the frame started to come off due to the heat. While in use QR half of the sticker came off but the rest of it is still there. Other than that, its in a great condition. The difference between the MK25 and the standard model is, it has a corrosion resistant coating on it for salt water operations, comes with Sig Night sights, a standard 1913 rail instead of the Sig pattern rail and has Navy Anchor on it. This is a awesome gun and everyone who shoots it loves it. Comes with original case and everything it originally came with excluding the stock magazines.

Extras that are included, will not seperate. I added the price I paid just for reference:
-Wolff Hammer Spring 17lb, 18lb, 19lbs (Currently installed), and OE Sig 21lb spring (Wolffs springs are $4 a piece excluding shipping)
-Sig E2 Enhanced Grip set (Includes, grip removal tool and OE Grip and hardware. $47 +Shipping)
-Sig Short Trigger, the part you put your finger on, ($31 + shipping from Brownells)
-Sig Short Reset trigger kit, ($50 + shipping)
-G-Code SOC RTI Holster & RTI Belt side fits 1.5in belt, Black( $139 exluding shipping and waited 3 months)
-5x Mec-Gar (best mags if you look on line) flush fitting 18rd Anti-Friction Magazines, I sold the 3 factory 15rd ones after I got theses. ($25 a piece/$125 total)

The price is for meeting up in Vancouver, WA. Please dont offer me $500 and want me to meet you in Seattle and want me to cover the FFL BG check or shipping. The price is OBO but don't get too crazy. I've also included a list for trade, I'm only looking for what is listed, nothing else, please don't offer me Hi-point. If you would like more information or pictures

Asking $1300obo or trade + cash

Willing to Trade for Glock 17 Gen 4 (If you had a nice holster or night sights I like, I can lower my price) and/or Mossberg 500 combo 12g shotgun with 18.5in & 28in barrel (#54169)
+Cash

P1030082.JPG