JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got me here a good 'ol SIG P226 Elite.

Now the 'average man' might make the argument that the p226 is inferior to the Beretta 92 cause it lost them military trials back in the 80's...

But you're no average man.

You're an aristocrat, a scholar and a warrior of the highest class.

You already know that the Sig P226 scored HIGHer than the Beretta in those military trials, and the only reason NATO went with the Beretta is because they lowered the price by 18% at the last minute.

Sneaky tactics from a sneaky company...

Now you don't need sneaky in your hands, what you need is good old reliable German steel.

Boasting a Hard Coat Anodized finish, Carbon steel barrel, DASA operation, Tritium night sights, and buttery smooth recoil, this gun will get your job done.

Well now I know you must be thinking

"with a gun that perfect, you must be charging $5,000!"

Well no, my good friend. This fine piece of German engineering will only set you back a cool $850.

So once you come to your senses, and recognize that there is no substitute for the best, you go ahead and give me a call.

Based in the Portland area, willing to drive a bit for a deal. Only trade I'm interested in would be for precious metals.

sig 1.jpg sig 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
that was awesome!
well played!
i have the mk25 and its one of my favorite for sure.
it racks way smoother than any of my glocks or sigs P365 or p320

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.