JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I have for sale a well used Sig P226 in .40 S&W with one 12 round magazine. It was probably a police gun at one point judging from holster and finish wear. Has night sights but they hardly glow at all so they're mostly just steel sights. I do not shoot this thing and I'm tired of it taking up space in my safe so I'm pricing this to sell. Comes with a box but NO extra accessories. I do not want to ship this item, may consider traveling a bit from Eugene but I'm not hand delivering this to you in Portland. No trades at this time, please. I'm cleaning house a bit.

Transfer to be done at FFL of your choosing with any/all fees paid by buyer.

Photos uploaded when I take them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Photos added

KIMG0191.JPG KIMG0192.JPG

Coop44 beat me to it...
For the OP...if you don't know, the way to tell if it's a DAO vs. DAK (Double Action Kellerman) trigger is to pull the trigger, then slowly release it forward.
A DAO trigger only has ONE reset point.
A DAK trigger has TWO reset points...one about a third of the way forward, and a second one almost all the way forward.
One other indicator might be the style of hammer in the pistol...see below:

0621AD3E-C405-4F05-83AC-387D40EBD6ED.jpeg

I have for sale a well used Sig P226 in .40 S&W with one 12 round magazine. It was probably a police gun at one point judging from holster and finish wear. Has night sights but they hardly glow at all so they're mostly just steel sights. I do not shoot this thing and I'm tired of it taking up space in my safe so I'm pricing this to sell. Comes with a box but NO extra accessories. I do not want to ship this item, may consider traveling a bit from Eugene but I'm not hand delivering this to you in Portland. No trades at this time, please. I'm cleaning house a bit.

Transfer to be done at FFL of your choosing with any/all fees paid by buyer.

Photos uploaded when I take them.
295 Tactical in Springfield is supposedly doing transfers with no response releases.

I've only ever been able to find one reset point while shooting or otherwise. Picture of visible hammer profile added

KIMG0261.JPG

Interesting; that is a DAK hammer. If it was an LE contract gun one never knows what parts might've been in the specifications.
You indicated it had a box; is there a part number on the box, or is it just a standard pistol box without a label? You've got me curious now.
GLWS

Interesting; that is a DAK hammer. If it was an LE contract gun one never knows what parts might've been in the specifications.
You indicated it had a box; is there a part number on the box, or is it just a standard pistol box without a label? You've got me curious now.
GLWS
I just checked the box and it's got a sticker for "226 40 DAK VG-EXC NS RAIL"

Looks like this gun is, in fact, DAK

I likes my 229 dak, the short reset took about one magazine to get used to. After that I thought "pretty cool".

I have most the parts to change it to da/sa, final cost to change over would be about $200

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.