JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, I went out today and put round through the P6 that I picked up the other day. Shoots great with every kind of ammo I ran through it. It has the god-awful 24 pound double action trigger. I ordered Wolff 16# hammer spring which may reduce that nightmare. My biggest question/need is will the Sig 225 grips from pachymeyer fit my model? I am also trying to find magazines for under $30 that are not Pro Mag brand.
Any help from you guys out there will be appreciated.

Last Edited:
I no longer own a P6 but the 225 is the essentially the same gun, I would not see any reason the Pachymeyer would not fit. As for the mags, I dont think you will find any less that $30, and I would throw down for the SIG/Mec-Gar mags.

I am sure the grips will fit. I found that Pachmyer is making them for the 225. The mags...I may have to do some experimenting with the Mec-gars and even the Pro-Mags. Thanks for responding to this. Let me know if I can help you in the future.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top