JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is another extremely rare German Mastershop made Sig that the price will only go up in the future. I am the original owner and it has got everything from the original package, including the paper box for the original hardcase, the shooting target and etc. I have literally shot 50 rounds with this for fuction tests only. This is a pistol that I treat as a collectible item, so the condition is like new for sure. Nothing is modified or 'tuned/fixed' - everything is original. The asking price is $3800 firm, and the buyer pays for the FFL fees. I may consider a trade for a nice 1911 or a CZ pistol, such as the Czechmate, CZC, or TS2 series. Please let me know what you have.

Due to my crazy work schedule, for FFL transfer, I can only meet at Money Market in SE PDX or J&B in Beaverton. I apologize for the inconvenience for unable to meet you at other FFLs. Please send me a PM for any inquiries.

IMG_3943.jpg IMG_3940.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What makes this a Pistol Caliber Carbine?
As you see, this is not a pistol caliber carbine. It is a pistol. There was a typo. It is the "PPC" , Precision Pistol Competition, model if I remember the name correctly. PPC is for the the x-six variant with the 3-point height adjustable rear sight. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Last Edited:
This is another extremely rare German Mastershop made Sig that the price will only go up in the future. I am the original owner and it has got everything from the original package, including the paper box for the original hardcase, the shooting target and etc. I have literally shot 50 rounds with this for fuction tests only. This is a pistol that I treat as a collectible item, so the condition is like new for sure. Nothing is modified or 'tuned/fixed' - everything is original. The asking price is $3800 firm. I may consider a trade for a nice 1911 or a CZ pistol, such as the Czechmate, CZC, or TS2 series. Please let me know what you have.

Due to my crazy work schedule, for FFL transfer, I can only meet at Money Market in SE PDX or J&B in Beaverton. I apologize for the inconvenience for unable to meet you in other FFLs. Please send me a PM for any inquiries.

View attachment 1421681 View attachment 1421682
This is an utterly amazing pistol. I have an X5 version of this and they are phenomenal shooters. Whoever buys this one will be getting a legacy pistol for sure! GLWS!!!

This is an utterly amazing pistol. I have an X5 version of this and they are phenomenal shooters. Whoever buys this one will be getting a legacy pistol for sure! GLWS!!!
Thanks for the support! I initially wanted to keep it for myself, but I made a decision that I would be better just downsize my guns and have few that I actually shoot. I am sure this will be a great investment for someone.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.