JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After a few weeks I hope to purchase a Sig P220. Night sights would be great but not a deal breaker. Stainless steel frame if possible. No rail. Also a KAHR K9. Ideally blackened with night sights and hopefully a holster.

Hand size matters.

That is: Some people don't like the large grip size of the P220.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....my son in AZ CCWs with a P220. Me......I wouldn't consider it. But, I have many other firearms to choose from.

I will get both just not at the same time. Maybe somebody'll shake a nice one of each loose for me. I do own one type of polymer handgun. I have two Ruger LCR's. I had several S&W 442's previous and the Ruger replaced them.

Have a nice, clean and low-round P220 SAS Gen 2 with night sights, box/papers, etc. Full size frame, 3.9" barrel IIRC.

Fantastic piece, but I find myself moving back to 1911s at the moment. Would be willing to sell or trade.

Have a nice, clean and low-round P220 SAS Gen 2 with night sights, box/papers, etc. Full size frame, 3.9" barrel IIRC.

Fantastic piece, but I find myself moving back to 1911s at the moment. Would be willing to sell or trade.
I was able to purchase a KAHR K9 a few weeks ago. I had searched for a long time so I bought it when I had the chance. As for the P220 I will have to wait a while. Thanks for the offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.