JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig P220 Compact SAO, 45
Want to trade the first Sig I've ever had, for another Sig though.

Never had one before and I have been utterly impressed with the gun.
Absolutely perfect running, as in no hiccups, ever, with any ammo, in any shooters hand, ever.

I love everything about this little gun, I even love how it looks, however:
The short grip conceals very well for a big caliber semi auto, but my big hand just can not get a fast combat grip on this little guy.

It has Super bright tritium night sights and comes with a Kydex holster and a DM Bullard belt slide holster, one spare factory mag (with a kydex holder), original box, all papers, factory holster and lock (basically the box and everything that was in it as new).

I would like to trade for another SIG SAO, but with a full size grip.

Edit- other possible trades:
HK p7
S&W 686, 4"

You are welcome to come by and shoot, you buy the ammo. I live close to the range.

This is a trade, but for the "cash price" Nazis -$750
Thanks for looking,
KR

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8716.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_8713.jpg

IMG_8719.jpg

IMG_8714.jpg

IMG_8721.jpg

IMG_8703.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

Thanks jdogg, I've seen a lot of other nice pics on here as well though.
All I did was wait till there was some nice even morning light outside, seemed to make all the difference.
cheers,
KR

On my computer your weapon looks bright blue...Is it just the light or is it really blue? Every time I think I've seen everything I see something new.
Thanks for reading what is probably a dumb question but I've been considering a Sig Compact for an off duty weapon (but not a bright blue one-lol).
# of rounds thru it?
Semper Fi

Haha, that's a new one for me as well.
It's as black as all the other black Sigs out there. Must just be the foggy morning light, compare the metal to the blue of the box in the one picture, should help balance it out.

I have no way to know an exact round count, but I would say less than 300 (at most)
cheers,
KR

Great guns ... What I did for mine ... I used regular P220 mags (8 rds.) and I used a "sleeve" made by X-grip ... That will give you full size grips on a smaller concealable pistol ...

Cheers--
Nick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.