JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am looking to trade this pictured Sig Sauer MPX .177 pellet gun. I got it to use for practice/training but recently got a couple airsoft guns that are more similar to my actual rifle and have mainly been using those. This pellet gun did however save my dogs life when a coyote tried to attack her in the yard. It has a CVLife 2.5x10 laser scope that was accurate enough to hit said coyote and send it away yipping. Comes with 1 mag the scope and 2 co2 tanks for it.

Some things I am looking for: Red dots, back up sights, AR parts, ammo ( 223/556, 300 blk, 9mm) gear? Let me know what you got if you are interested. Below are some copy and pasted specs on the gun:

The SIG MPX redefined modern pistol caliber SBRs, and this Air Rifle version does no less for CO2 rifles. Matched to original model weight, balance and controls, the SIG MPX Air Rifle puts more accurate performance into more accessible practice. Chambered in .177 pellet, features include 8" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip, flip-up front and rear sights.

*Results may vary based on ammo weight, temperature, and altitude.

Specification

SIG MPX
M1913
90 Gram CO2
Folding
Synthetic
.177 cal
(1) 30rd Pellet Mag
25.75 in (654 mm)
7 lb (31 N)
up to 498 fps*
6.2 lb (3 kg)
RESOURCES

11C624AC-B544-4321-BEBE-6E3250D412B7.jpeg 0BDB7D7C-22D4-491B-8F56-1493B0473B60.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking to trade this pictured Sig Sauer MPX .177 pellet gun. I got it to use for practice/training but recently got a couple airsoft guns that are more similar to my actual rifle and have mainly been using those. This pellet gun did however save my dogs life when a coyote tried to attack her in the yard. It has a CVLife 2.5x10 laser scope that was accurate enough to hit said coyote and send it away yipping. Comes with 1 mag the scope and 2 co2 tanks for it.

Some things I am looking for: Red dots, back up sights, AR parts, ammo ( 223/556, 300 blk, 9mm) gear? Let me know what you got if you are interested. Below are some copy and pasted specs on the gun:

The SIG MPX redefined modern pistol caliber SBRs, and this Air Rifle version does no less for CO2 rifles. Matched to original model weight, balance and controls, the SIG MPX Air Rifle puts more accurate performance into more accessible practice. Chambered in .177 pellet, features include 8" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip, flip-up front and rear sights.

*Results may vary based on ammo weight, temperature, and altitude.

Specification

SIG MPX
M1913
90 Gram CO2
Folding
Synthetic
.177 cal
(1) 30rd Pellet Mag
25.75 in (654 mm)
7 lb (31 N)
up to 498 fps*
6.2 lb (3 kg)
RESOURCES

View attachment 873079 View attachment 873080
Oh snap. I got a guy on one of my threads about the shockwave who was raving about this one. Said he had so much fun with it, it overdid his expectations! I'm also good with the ammo you have said here so PM me if you wanna deal. I'm in Tacoma for work daily.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.