JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sig MCX VIRTUS PCP .22 Cal.
Semi auto imported by Sig. Uses 30 round mags. Rifle is in great shape and comes with original box, 2 mags, one still in packaging, one extra tank. Not long ago I went to use the gun and the bottle was empty. I found when charging it the quick fill nipple was leaking. Tried ordering one a couple times and kept getting one that was not the correct threads. Was going to try to see about getting one from Sig when I spotted one on Amazon that is made by AirVentri but is the same bottle. So will toss in the old bottle too and someone can I am sure find a replacement for the nipple. Have a couple hundred rounds of ammo for it I will include. I got a larger caliber PCP and this one is just going to gather dust now.

I have a Dot on it as my aging eyes and iron sights do not work well together any more. If buyer wants the Dot on there, they can have it too for $15. It's an ultra-cheap import but I have had it so long I can't remember when I bought it and still works fine. While these are a mail order item, I bought this from Amazon, I am not going to ship it. There is no way for buyer to pay me I trust and its more hassle than its worth to take it to the shipping place so will have to meet. Can meet in the Lakewood area of Tacoma or Gig Harbor area. Price $250. If someone who is a supporting member here wants it, I will knock $25 off the price for you. If buyer wants to meet me at my home, they can try it out. If they want to meet me at work, no as can't have people watching us and calling 911 :s0140:

S-1.png S-2.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top