JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ladies and gents, I have received an overwhelming amount of PMs about this gun. I have started replying in order by received time. Please be patient. I have work to do and dinner to cook at home. I will resume with NWA stuff tonight when possible. I will post pictures as well

Pictured Added.

More info about the Pistol.
I have purchased it from another member of NWA.
It was manufactured in 2012.
The barrel finish was a little worn. I think the previous owner did not run the gun lubed enough on the barrel area. Rifling and frame rails are perfect and the gun shoots great. As you can tell by the pictures there is no wear anywhere else.
I thought I was going to keep this gun in my collection and I had the barrel professionally re-parkerized for look and to protect the steel.

I am selling because I'd like to purchase a new suppressor by the end of the month.
No issues with the gun at all.

I will reply to my PMs next.

Thank you.

This item is SPF. I will notify individual members if the buyer backs out. Out of correctness, I am selling to the first person who contacted me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.