JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I purchased a Sig M11-A1 and decided to stick to my Glock. It is brand new in the box and has never been fired. If you are looking at this ad you probably know the M11-A1 comes with phosphate coated internals, stainless steel nitron coated slide, SRT trigger and sig lite night sights. It is a fantastic gun. Comes as it did from the factory with (3) 15 round mags. Won't ship to a ban state.

SPF

(I paid $899 + tax at Federal Way Discount Guns about two weeks ago, this is a fantastic deal.)

Thanks!

The sheen is the oil it was packed in.

Thanks! 594 and all state and federal laws in full effect.

I am not interested in trades at this time. I WILL ship to Oregon to a FFL.

IMG_2323_zpstxx7g3uw.jpg

IMG_2322_zpsjaketi4t.jpg

IMG_2321_zps9q3nyeer.jpg

IMG_2320_zpsg4p8wjps.jpg

Last Edited:
It's got to go through an FFL in both states anyways so what's the issue with shipping? I'll ship on my dime. The last two guns I sold here I shipped to a FFL in Oregon. Smooth transactions. It's pretty easy.

I live in OR and recently purchased from Chris and I will vouch for him. Ships quick and as promised. It will be what he says it is.

Another nice one Chris!

It's got to go through an FFL in both states anyways so what's the issue with shipping? I'll ship on my dime. The last two guns I sold here I shipped to a FFL in Oregon. Smooth transactions. It's pretty easy.

because nobody likes going through an FFL or paying transfer and tax fees even if they aren't a felon. I would've considered it if 594 wasn't around but I pretty much got a hold of everything I wanted before it was put into effect.

No if u were in Oregon we could just meet and make a deal locally.
I thought about an FFL though. Nice gun. GLWS
I should get a little tax money back shortly I'll check back here then I may consider going that route

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.