JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
At this point, I've bought all of the items I'm looking for in trade, except for a standard P365. I'd like to move these items this weekend, so don't be afraid to shoot me your best offer.

I've got a mint condition Sig Sauer Emperor Scorpion 1911 in .45ACP + 200 rounds of ammo. Priced to sell, as I need to fund another purchase. If you've never seen one of these in person, they are a sight to behold. IMO one of the best looking finishes available.

Comes with original case and 2 mags + ammo. More pictures available upon request.

PM or text at 9712366612.

20221012_220111.jpg 20221012_220049.jpg 20221012_220036.jpg 20221012_220024.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Potentially open to trade for a P365 SAS, complete or slide only as well as a Glock 43.

Holosun 407k. Slide cut and cerakote by McKlutsky arms here in Eugene, 4 six rounders, 3 have +2 extensions. Factory tuppaware. Black front sight and rear sight is built into the 407k.

If a Glock 29 is to your liking I have one of those for trade also. It's in 10 mm and comes with 300 rounds plus some defense of ammo and it's pretty well decked out for concealed carry with slide cut red dot etc.

Appreciate the offer and photos. I've already built a couple of different carry guns with optics. At this point I'm now looking to get one with iron sights, so I'm afraid yours would be Overkill at this point.

Updated trade interest to include an X300 ultra

At this point, I've bought all of the items I'm looking for in trade, except for a standard P365. I'd like to move these items this weekend, so don't be afraid to shoot me your best offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.