JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We have acog at home!!!!!
A x3 fixed site with nvg modes!!!!! Great for astigmatism!! Clean and hitting 300 reduced torsos all day on my 12.5

This is acog at home!!!!! Works wonderfully….some scratches on the adjustment caps…..basic.

thing comes with a mount!!!! Oooo
Uhhh 225 pleaee. I'll take a case of 124
Grain and I'll throw you a few dollars ??

Can meet Portland/clackamas/beaverton?

IMG_3952.jpeg IMG_3951.jpeg IMG_3954.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
We have acog at home!!!!!
A x3 fixed site with nvg modes!!!!! Great for astigmatism!! Clean and hitting 300 reduced torsos all day on my 12.5

This is acog at home!!!!! Works wonderfully….some scratches on the adjustment caps…..basic.

thing comes with a mount!!!! Oooo
Uhhh 225 pleaee. I'll take a case of 124
Grain and I'll throw you a few dollars ??

Can meet Portland/clackamas/beaverton?

View attachment 1811481 View attachment 1811482 View attachment 1811483
Willing to ship?

Okay. Yeah I've been a pos lately and haven't checked the store. I work at 1pm or 10am most days. Just apologizing,
gosh let's do it Friday. I'm still a bit nervous about shipping but I'll make sure you're paying less than 250 FOR SURE.

Hi can you text me
Imma forget. I'm just space on my days off. Ended up doing some range time and some food event and bam it was the evening
5039561134. It's satruday. I want to do this today and I feel Ike an bubblegum

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top