JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Newport
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a almost new Sig 556 Swat Patrol has box and papers as well as upgraded pistol grip and Krebs safety ( comes with original parts ) this has factory sights with the rear diopter sight comes with one magazine this has the side folding stock . This is non molested and difficult to find fired about 200 rounds of Lake City M855 runs great. I am not looking to sell outright as for I am looking for trades this will be the last bump I have a extra optic and will mount and keep it . Please pm me if you have questions less clutter.

Of course Local FFL TRANSFER NO EXCEPTONS !!!!!!!!!
NO SHIPPING

Thank you stay healthy and safe my friends

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496 IMG_2522.JPG IMG_2523.JPG IMG_2525.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a almost new Sig 556 Swat Patrol has box and papers as well as upgraded pistol grip and Krebs safety ( comes with original parts ) this has factory sights with the rear diopter sight comes with one magazine this has the side folding stock . This is non molested and difficult to find fired about 200 rounds of Lake City M855 runs great. I am not looking to sell outright as for I am looking for trades this will be the last bump I have a extra optic and will mount and keep it . Please pm me if you have questions less clutter.

Of course Local FFL TRANSFER NO EXCEPTONS !!!!!!!!!
NO SHIPPING

Thank you stay healthy and safe my friends

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496

View attachment 772496View attachment 806466View attachment 806467View attachment 806468
PM sent

im Curious if you were to sell outright what do u think a good price would be , I have a beautiful sig 556 with all European parts that I can tell , fishgills for the front full handhold & full rail upper and lower . but it's not a folding stock been always well cared for but rarely shot and shows . I'm considering swapping it for someone that want internals put together with Swiss parts vs folding stock . If I could find the proper lower everything else is easily accessible . But again just curiouswhat would you say the right number should be . Thanks for your response in advance .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.