JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No trades on this one.
New in box Sig 556 comes with full factory warranty, mag, paperwork, etc.

Great deal for $1,299

DSC01277.jpg

What is the difference between this and the 550?

Did they just take the automatic/burst setting out of the safety/selector switch?

Change the furniture around?

Is there more too it than that?

The 556 has some american made parts, it has an M4 style stock, and it takes STANAG magazines, the 550 has a folding stock, and takes special swiss 20 round magazines.

alright i CONCEDE, and here is me looking like a d*che.... i have seen them on gunbroker. and now i look like an a*s.
i have seen some dealer listings online around 550 650 as well

I only ask because I really really really want one :) I was hoping you had seen them and they're becoming available!

not to knock your price, maybe its a missprint, but i see the 22lr sig 522 going for anywhere from $500-650?

I read the post as a 556 carbine. Those are $1,599.

I figured that since this thread was for a 556, the questions would be related to the item for sale.

The 522s are a different caliber all together. They are $500 and not even out yet.

ETA: I guess in reality, if I had a 522 (or could get one) It would go for $1,599 since they don't exist yet.:s0114::s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.