JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full disclosure: This rifle has not been 100% for me, it's overly picky with mags and only runs well with full power 5.56 ammo. It completely choked on my hand loads ( that ran 100% in the old AR ).

I know I could send it in to Sig and see if they'll warranty it, but I'm tired of dumping money into it, honestly.

For this reason, I'm asking the $900 I paid for it...no gouging, no profiteering, no surprises.

Just realize, that it is NOT a reliable gun in my mind, and priced accordingly in this market.

pix445592794.jpg

I will include one used GI 30 round mag with it. Do not low ball, please, reality says if you're patient, you can send it in and have a new rifle in a few months ( if you find it doesn't work for you ).

For trades: I will be going off " pre-stupid " pricing...your $350 police trade in G22 is not gonna get this straight across...;)

Looking for :

Basic Del-Ton or similar AR-15 ( the one you built for $500 last summer )

Glock 22, 23 or 17 plus cash.

.223 Saiga, converted or not, with mags

SAR or WASR 3 with mags

Remington 11-48 plus cash

Savage 93 in .17HMR ( preferably lefty! ) , plus cash

Garand

M1 Carbine

throw me some ideas

NO SKSs!!!!!!!

Really......I have had enough already....please....no SKS...please....:s0114:

ETA: Want to keep this FTF in the Portland Metro area for now.

Eta 2: Been a crazy amount of PMs, as you can guess, I will try and answer everyone tonight after work, thanks!

I'd send it to Sig and then get what market value. You're leaving a lot on the table with your tiredess and pangs of conscience. I suspect you know that already the way your inbox blew up though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.