JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pics upon request send my your e-mail.

1. Sig 556 rifle with MI front sight, Magpul BUIS, forward rails and ARFX folding stock. This one will come with a magpul MS3 and 30 round mag. The pistol grip and forend are OD green. A very handy folding buttstock rifle. $old FTF

2. Sig 522 this one has the flash hider military profile barrel. This will also have a 26 rnd mag and Sig red dot sight. I have the irons and the will be included. I don't have a box but this rifle looks new. NEW Post for just this rifle. FTF

These rifles make a great pair it is very nice to have the .22 for training. I also have two Vortex optics posted on the board and could make this a package deal for a great savings to the buyer.

Here is the thing. I have listed the 522 but don't want to sell it unless the 556 goes as I will keep it if that rifle remains.

Not really looking for trades but would take a 556R to work a deal also looking for a PWS in 7.62x39 or perhaps another in 5.56. Or if you happen to have a LH Tavor. Keep in mind I think I have these priced under fair market and this is a no cash on my end deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.