JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Woodinville
State
Washington
WTB. Sig 229 9mm Conversion Barrel.

Just seeing if someone might possibly have a conversion barrel that they are willing to part with.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I was not aware that for the 229 there was a difference. I just know that the factory 9mm barrel is not ideal to run in a .40 or .357 Sig slide.
So I am wanting to aquire a 9mm conversion barrel. I have the .40 and .357 barrels.

No...I want a conversion barrel. I think they are all aftermarket and they are the same diameter as the 357 Sig and the 40 barrels so all you need to do is change the barrel and The Recoil spring

No...I want a conversion barrel. I think they are all aftermarket and they are the same diameter as the 357 Sig and the 40 barrels so all you need to do is change the barrel and The Recoil spring

. This is a good read and will help you find what your looking for

I have actually read that thread before. Post Number 6 in that thread reads:

"Why do people keep saying that, it's bad information. Will a 9mm barrel fit in a 357/40 slide, yes. Will it fit right, no. At a minimum the barrel diameter is smaller on a 9mm barrel so it rattles around at the muzzle end. And that's at least one reason you can't put a 357/40 barrel in a 9mm slide.

Even if they did fit, which they don't, last I looked Sig wanted $200 for a factory barrel, Barsto's are $225 and are far superior in performance/accuracy."

And that is why I am looking for a aftermarket conversion barrel.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.