JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is my Sig 226 Suppressor Series 9mm. The pistol has a threaded barrel with American threads – no adapter needed – and a thread protector, raised night sights, tactical rail, nitron finish and a tactical retention lanyard, 3 15 round mags and original box. I have owned it for a little over a year. It is dated July 2009. I like the gun but do not need the threaded barrel or raised sights. I would like to trade for a Sig 226 in 9mm. Something like the 226 navy, extreme, Tactical, DAK, Scorpion, Combat--you get the idea, or a plain 226 and cash on your end. It needs to be in very good condition as is this pistol. I will consider other trades of comparable pistols or other pistol trades with cash on your end--maybe a Kimber warrior 1911 or sig 1911. Not sure of the round count as I'm the second owner, but was told it was low when I got it and I only put maybe 200 rounds through it. Salem and surrounding area for meeting point.

Picture added--here is the link to sigs website with specs.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
You can buy a non-threaded from Sig and regular sights, do a switch out then sell the threaded & sights. You still have a 226...:cool:

Bump--Still looking for a good trade. May be open to other types of pistols but needs to be of at least equal quality other wise just gonna keep.

These are great guns; the older version without the lanyard loop was known as the P226R S4. Highly recommended as a suppressor host. And most Kydex holsters (like G-Code) clear the sights just fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.