JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Sig 220 with rail that I'm looking to trade. It's a few years old with unknown rd count (I doubt its seen many) as I'm the second owner,. It's in pretty good shape with only a few nicks in the finish. Night sights are still pretty bright, 3 mags, factory box that has seen better days.

This will also include a Blackhawk Serpa, Bladetech kydex OWB and Kramer horsehide IWB holsters.

Not really sure what I'm looking for but pretty sure I don't want any Glocks. Maybe a 10mm or????? Always willing to entertain offers and cash can go either way.

I'm at work today but can probably post some more pictures tomorrow. The best I can do today is post a link to the ad I got it.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
this was my gun and i can tell who ever buys/trades for this it is a sweet gun to shoot if you have never shot a sig this is a great one to get. just look at all the stuff that comes with it