JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

FTF PAY IN CASH. OREGON RESIDENTS WITH DOCUMENTATION.
Considering the following trades: Saiga .308, Glock (+ CASH on your part) Models 19, 34, 21 SF, or Springfield Loaded 1911 Parkerized finish. I will also consider factory loaded ammunition in 9mm, 45 ACP, 7.62 X39 Sub-gun shingles / bandoliers or a ballistic helmet in size small. Trijicon Scope or ACOG (used is ok) That's about everything I would consider in trade for this merchandise.

Sig 220 - 45 / 400 Cor Bon (.400 Cor Bon is the ballistic equivalent to .41 mag.)

Made in West Germany and imported through Tyson's Corner, Va. It was the foundation for my build. It has the old style stamped slide with the locking block insert.
It also has the old style sharp hammer. I used it in competition a bit and won some small prizes back in the very early 90's.
Lightning Strike titanium firing pin.
Warren Tactical Rear Sight , Trijicon front. Approx 1 year old.
It has a Chandler Arms Recoil Master with progressive spring.
Both barrels have been vent compensated by Magna-port.
The 400 Cor Bon barrel has been jeweled to hold lubrication at higher temps and pressures.
The Bar-Sto .400 Cor Bon barrel was hand fitted as was original factory barrel.
The bottom edge of the feed ramp on the chamber is noticeably sharper than usual from the fitting.
The "Bulls Eye" Trapper hammer spring kit takes 4 pounds off DA Trigger Stroke but still reliable ignition.
Has factory box but no factory documents.
Comes with 2 x 7 rnd mags that I have put ISMI springs in to.

SOLD!!!

HOLSTERS:
For sale, separate ad. If you buy this pistol I will cut you a price break on one of the holsters I have listed

<broken link removed>

EXTRA MAGS:
I have extra 8 round factory mags that I have upgraded with IMSI springs here:

<broken link removed>

OTHER EXTRAS:

Houge Grip : Used only on this pistol $10

Hex Head Grip Screws - TJ Custom $10

TJ Custom Trigger - Fitted to this pistol and installed $80

.400 Cor Bon ammo (Made by Cor Bon) 135 gr hp @ 1450 fps. 45 rounds $40 (if sold with the pistol otherwise not for sale)

I figured as much. But you never know, 2 1/2 months is a long time for a gun to sit for sale and I was hoping to catch you drunk or something on new year's eve :) Until the next time, Krinkov...until the next time...

The porting flattens it out. Especially during rapid fire. You can still use this as a CQB piece. I have fired it with my hand against my body and not had any real problems. Lets take a flyer on your offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.