JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The man in the video is Black Panther leader King "Cracker Killer" Shabazz the same jerk that Eric Holder refused to prosecute after being caught trying to intimidate voters in Philadelphia

Here is "Cracker Killer" holding his own urban survival seminar. Take extra special note of who is sitting in the front row being trained how to kill and maim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, much as I don't care for their organization, there's nothing offensive in this particular clip. Every scenario he mentions starts with being attacked by someone. He even says "you're on a train, minding your own business reading the paper and a *brother* comes up"... He's not preaching "kill whitey" here. He's talking about surviving an attack on your person. There's one spot in ther near the end (about 8.5 minutes in) where he talks about not worrying about forensics or where you get your gun "because it's war" which is presumably his race-war fantasy. But you can find that almost word for word on a variety of survivalist and prepper sites.

Not excusing his racism in any way. Dude's probably a complete scumbag, but he hasn't been convicted of any crime, which makes him legally innocent.

There are some rather egregious safety violations, from a trainer's perspective. Get a friggin' blue gun. Stop waving the g-dd-mn thing around to punctuate a sentence. They're not very professional about it. And the tacticool approach to dressing and teaching hand to hand is kinda ridiculous.

If you're referring to the children being in the room, then I don't really agree in principle. I think children need to be made aware that there are bad people out there too. Whether the particular techniques are age-appropriate is up for discussion, but is largely a matter of opinion. I personally, would teach them that the best thing for them to do is run away until they're bigger. Rabbits don't fight back against jackals- they run away.

But having them see that their parents are willing to engage in serious discussion of how to defend themselves from bad people is part of life. It's like teaching them that babies come from sex, and not the stork.

If you want to win over the anti-gun crowd, making some inroads in the Black community would not be a bad place to start. If more Black grandmothers were seen on the news talking about how they protected their family from an attacker rather than lamenting how easy it is for criminals to get guns, there'd be a lot less ammunition for gun-grabbers. Just the other day, I saw a BUNCH of well-educated, middle and upper-middle class Black women talking about getting firearms and training on beyondblackwhite.com (which is actually a website dedicated to empowering Black women, especially in the realm of inter-racial dating.) If we could normalize that attitude among ethnic minorities, and the white middle class, the gun control movement would wither and fade away.

Even the Black Panthers have their part to play in the firearms debate.

The Secret History of Guns - Magazine - The Atlantic

Divide and concur, they have been trying for a long time, looks like they are getting their wish.

Jimmy Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Let's Take These Son Of bubblegumes Out" | RealClearPolitics

Watching him point that gun all over the room was a bit shocking since his finger was on the trigger several times. And to me it looked like he unloaded the gun before he loaded it again during the demo on how to load a revolver.

Oh, and I have to admit I was a bit surprised that he was toting a revolver.

If you're teaching absolute beginners, many people consider revolvers to be simpler. Less distractions to the beginner. I disagree- I don't think a semi-auto is all that complicated either. Driving either one of them is much easier than driving a car. People can master relatively complex physical tasks pretty easily with repetition.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews