JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The photos just point to the manufacturing process. There is no wearing from my range trim. That's how it looks coming off factory line.
Wow. I stand corrected. I wasn't aware they do their powder coating BEFORE going in with a grinder to clean up the slide.

Very odd, indeed.

If you're going to improve the trigger, I say give it the full fluff & buff while you're in there. Make it a surprisingly smooth gun, soften all of the sharp edges and enjoy watching people notice or not notice. And really just get rid of that pot metal trigger. I'm sure there's a steel aftermarket version somewhere.

If you're going to improve the trigger, I say give it the full fluff & buff while you're in there. Make it a surprisingly smooth gun, soften all of the sharp edges and enjoy watching people notice or not notice. And really just get rid of that pot metal trigger. I'm sure there's a steel aftermarket version somewhere.
It's actually plastic that's why I'm confident JB weld would work great. Just want to fill in the space they have so I can remove material from the face without weakening the whole thing. Some weird circular pad on finger surface. File it down so it's like a normal trigger surface. Like the width of it. It's not comfortable at all.
Yeah I'll check M-Carbo as well. Haaa, if they have a spring kit or trigger kit…. I'm on it. May only be able to drop that in the suggestion box though.

B5DF7521-72F7-4BC2-AB8D-8AC9A548496E.jpeg

Last Edited:
It's actually plastic that's why I'm confident JB weld would work great. Just want to fill in the space they have so I can remove material from the face without weakening the whole thing. Some weird circular pad on finger surface. File it down so it's like a normal trigger surface. Like the width of it. It's not comfortable at all.
Yeah I'll check M-Carbo as well. Haaa, if they have a spring kit or trigger kit…. I'm on it. May only be able to drop that in the suggestion box though.

View attachment 1360800
MCarbo has a spring kit.

I don't think anyone makes a trigger for it. You can still either polish the sear with 600 grit or dry fire it a bunch before you lighten the springs.

MCarbo has a spring kit.

I don't think anyone makes a trigger for it. You can still either polish the sear with 600 grit or dry fire it a bunch before you lighten the springs.

MCarbo has a spring kit.

Geeze I didn't have time to check…… I'm in shock. Thx for looking…. Haaaaaa guess I have to get it now.
I'm gonna have to start a HiPoint "build" thread now. Heck I'll just be master HiPoint smith now. I've already been called toilet master.

MCarbo has a spring kit.

I have a trigger polishg kit. From mcarbo actually.

Where did they find a top-mount for the red dot? I thought they all mounted to the sides of the slide on a Hi-Point.

Good thing he got the riser though. Should be good to 500 yards now.
This new line of models are "optic ready" I haven't removed rear sight but looks like 2 screws on top

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top