JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Compliments?Thoughts? Insults? I'm good either way.
I believe it. Not disappointed at all. I know what I have and already satisfied. Also if you were curious to what the inside looks like.
Question….
Should I bother cleaning this up a bit with some stone or high grit paper and/or ramp polish? I'm not even sure where the bearing surfaces are. If there are any. Raw parts of slide ride on plastic or next round in mag. All plastic still real glossy.
Comically….. I wonder if it he anymore attention It will not run like a HiPoint. Hehehehe
Looks like a kid tried engraving initials inside….haha. Like what is that in the fire pin track?
Also…
I want to get that trigger out…. Fill with JB weld and flatten and reshape. Very uncomfortable. Not worried about doing it.
I'm going to wait for the 500-600 rnd mark before opening back up or doing anything. Only at 100.

All I did here was to have a look inside. Shot some rem oil… air blast out excess. Reassemble.

29C7414F-739F-4E4C-9591-C85CA68E95EA.jpeg 66715255-FAB8-4C10-8BA6-C265654D2E20.jpeg E4557DDC-CC24-4C24-BEFF-07835346C556.jpeg 24F883E3-06FD-47E0-87F6-517598D86411.jpeg

Last Edited:
That's factory. Only 100 range trip old.
What I meant was, did you lube it before or during your range trip? My guess is that the metal on metal will settle in to each other fairly rapidly but was curious about your lube. After reading that, it kinda makes me sound like a perv, oh well, that's just who I am. I think I'll buy one of these when I see one available in person.

Those giant lake trout in the Flathead would laugh their fins off at that thing!
Flathead Lake is a pretty big lake, gotta have big fish too!! Summer of '20 we took our travel trailer to a friends house who lives in Kalispell, had to leave the boat at home. So, us all being a boat people and their boat was too small for us all, I rented a 30' pontoon boat and set out. One hour later at full throttle, we were only 1/3 the way across the lake!!!! What a neat place though. My daughter wanted to take a swim and randomly jumped out in the middle of the lake, she was shocked at how cold it was and how long it takes to get a 30' pontoon boat turned around in the wind from full throttle. Thank you, you just brought back some great memories!!! Here's a couple pics of that beast.
2B7C6BBB-5724-41FE-B09A-3D8BDDC4C504.jpeg
4910497E-2B1B-411E-B842-50DA3965F1AD.jpeg

Compliments?Thoughts? Insults? I'm good either way.
I believe it. Not disappointed at all. I know what I have and already satisfied. Also if you were curious to what the inside looks like.
Question….
Should I bother cleaning this up a bit with some stone or high grit paper and/or ramp polish? I'm not even sure where the bearing surfaces are. If there are any. Raw parts of slide ride on plastic or next round in mag. All plastic still real glossy.
Comically….. I wonder if it he anymore attention It will not run like a HiPoint. Hehehehe
Looks like a kid tried engraving initials inside….haha. Like what is that in the fire pin track?
Also…
I want to get that trigger out…. Fill with JB weld and flatten and reshape. Very uncomfortable. Not worried about doing it.
I'm going to wait for the 500-600 rnd mark before opening back up or doing anything. Only at 100.

All I did here was to have a look inside. Shot some rem oil… air blast out excess. Reassemble.

View attachment 1360133 View attachment 1360134 View attachment 1360135 View attachment 1360136
Hi poinr will warranty it
:)

That's factory. Only 100 range trip old.
Wow. That's a butt load of wear marks for only 100rds. I guess they are made to wear rough and hard until they hit equilibrium... but still.

I would be in the "why bother?" camp. If they are designed to "wear into" reliable functionality it seems like dinking around with any of it might potentially do more harm than good(?) If anything at all... polish up that FUgLy looking feed ramp, but other than that... I would just run it wet and leave it alone.

It is what it is.

What I meant was, did you lube it before or during your range trip? My guess is that the metal on metal will settle in to each other fairly rapidly but was curious about your lube. After reading that, it kinda makes me sound like a perv, oh well, that's just who I am. I think I'll buy one of these when I see one available in person.
No I did not. It was still lubed when I opened it up. The photos just point to the manufacturing process. There is no wearing from my range trip. That's how it looks coming off factory line. Im not concerned at all. Looks like they just use a coarser stone to remove high spots. Build finish isn't on their list inside. Fitment and running just fine.

Last Edited:
Wow. That's a butt load of wear marks for only 100rds. I guess they are made to wear rough and hard until they hit equilibrium... but still.

I would be in the "why bother?" camp. If they are designed to "wear into" reliable functionality it seems like dinking around with any of it might potentially do more harm than good(?) If anything at all... polish up that FUgLy looking feed ramp, but other than that... I would just run it wet and leave it alone.

It is what it is.
No that's not wear. Those are grind marks. I was just curious. It ran great and I'm not concerned. I believe the bearing surfaces are around the big square chamber somewhere and highly dependent upon fixed barrel but I just assume.

Thx…..yeah the feed ramp was on the list until I something else after another 500 rounds. I bet it runs forever just fine though. Gonna have to budget my lunch money to get there but at least I'll have a good amount of brass to keep it going on and on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top