JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Dupont
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am thinning the herd a bit to focus on other hobbies. The following firearms are for sale locally. Transfer at South Sound Guns in Olympia for modern guns or non-C&R FFL holders. C&R Firearms to other C&R holder can negotiate meeting from Tacoma to Olympia. Cash only as the electronic methods are not firearm friendly.

Please IM or email for questions and I'll do my best to answer quickly (I do have a day job though). First solid "I'll take it" posted to the thread will be the buyer to avoid any time disputes. Questions asked to not constitute "I'll take it."

All laws apply: Federal, State and Local. No magazines over 10 rounds included. Prices are based on recent GunBroker sales but without sales tax or shipping.

Shotguns for sale

Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical. 18.5" 12 ga semi-auto shotgun. Pistol grip stock. Pic rail and ghost ring rear sight. Nordic Comp +2 mag tube extension installed. Original factory box and manuals included. NOTE: If/when the WA State AWB ban goes into effect, this will be banned from sale/transfer in the State due to the pistol grip stock. If you are interested, buy now before that happens. $700 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Husqvarna 20B 12 ga SxS shotgun. The 20B is a hammer, underlever gun. The receiver is basically gray. The barrel has good blue with speckling. Bores look good and bright with no dents or dings that I notice. Good condition overall. Lockup seems solid. $350 C&R

Mossberg 930 SPX
moss_930_rt1.jpg
moss_930_rt2.jpg
moss_930_lt1.jpg

Husq 20B
husq_20b_left.jpg
husq_20b_right.jpg
husq_20b_rightdet.jpg

Please ask any questions via IM or email. Thank you.

Rob

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I replied to both posters in private messages.

I'm mostly looking for cash to fund other projects, but being a gun whore, you never know what might tempt me. If you have a trade offer, please start a private conversation and let me know what you are interested in and what you have to make my mouth water. Thanks.

Rob

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.