JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fixed it, extremely dirty. Hose it down and it's good. Bonus, guy said I can keep it. It's a Western Field 12ga. Got some rust on it but, I'll get that off and duracoat it.

Some might think that "problem" to be a "plus". Just Rack and Fire as fast as you can.

The old Winchester 97 was favored by lots of LEO's because of it's ability to fire when the forend was pushed forward with the trigger held down. I know a State Patrol officer that was really miffed when they took his away from him and issued an AR-15 in it's place. He said that old '97 in the scabbard across the front edge of his seat made night patrols a lot more comfortable. Dutch loaded with Buck and Slug.

Some might think that "problem" to be a "plus". Just Rack and Fire as fast as you can.

The old Winchester 97 was favored by lots of LEO's because of it's ability to fire when the forend was pushed forward with the trigger held down. I know a State Patrol officer that was really miffed when they took his away from him and issued an AR-15 in it's place. He said that old '97 in the scabbard across the front edge of his seat made night patrols a lot more comfortable. Dutch loaded with Buck and Slug.

Model 37 Ithaca will fire the same way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads