JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's nice to put a light on a shotgun as your looking to illuminate out to CQB to 40-50 yards . There are plenty of decent lights out there for under $100 that work really well at that range. You don't need to spend $300+ to get a decent light.
You can get a Surefire G2 and mount for about $100. Streamlight TLR-1 might be a good option. Inforce makes a nice light for around $100-125. I'm liking Fenix lights these days and Amazon has mounts for them to fit a picatiny rail. Some folks really like the Elzetta lights. Make sure you get a good mount from a reputable company.
Check out Rainier Arms or Weapon Outfitters.

+1 for Fenix lights. I have a TK10 mounted on my 870 with a "mounting solutions plus" mount. The light is over 200 lumens (cant remember the exact rating) Had the light on my AR for a few years and now its on one of the house guns. The mount Im using is the lowest profile, rock solid, no BS mount I could find. MS+ sells nice stuff!

MS plus.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads