JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never happen, Tap! These deluded people believe with every fiber of their self righteous souls, that a firearm made some poor, sad, fellow, who could have been helped if only that horrible gun hadn't intervened, go out and do murder!

Always remember, the end absolutely justifies the means with these codependent types!

At some point you gotta think these people would smarten up.

I doubt it, they will use incident as another example why society should get rid of all guns, no amount of reasoning, facts, reality will persuade some "folks". Their minds were made up long before any of these incidents. This constant reporting of "gun related incidents" that is constantly being bombarded by the media, no matter how remote its relations to firearms is, will have an effect on everyone. This can be a double edge sword, in some ways it can strengten the resolve of the "gun-grabbers" and it will also come to a point in which the "normal" citizens will eventually tune out all these "gun related" news and go on with there lives. As far as reporting goes, I have yet to come across a news source that is "un-biased" even NPR a supposed Public News organization has it's biases. You can never take emotions (not unless you're a psychopath) out of people that is one of the many common denominators we all share.

The word "spree" always gets me. There is a "spree" every day in the ghetto. I read that 2.3 people are murdered in Compton every day. They are at an endless spree.

I don't promote this, because I believe in every law abiding individuals right to bear arms, however, since politicians are really flimsy with their logic, why don't they target this:

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

If I'm remembering correctly, a study said that blacks perpetrate half of the violent crime in the United States, and they are 13% of the population. Since all these politicians are solutions oriented, you'd think they'd go for a 50% reduction in gun crime.

Can't stress enough that this is a mockery of the stupid things coming from politicians mouths. Maybe we should address the underlying problems of all of these things instead of a blanket ban on firearms.

Well, they just got one more gun off the street. At this rate, only 50 million more people have to die before they've got them all!

50 million is the number they use for households that have at least one firearm in them. They say there are at least 80 million gun owners. Most households have more than one gun owner in them. I grew up in a household with six gun owners. I believe the actual numbers of gun owners in America falls closer to at least 100 to 150 million gun owners.

I'm from there.. most white liberals there are brainwashed automatons, walking around in the sunshine with silly blank looks and repeating whatever they heard on the evening news or talking head shows..and believe me it's nothing like PNW evening news, it's pure propaganda

Most of the illegals want the actual citizens disarmed so the planned Atzlan Reconquista will be easier.. add these two groups and you have the vast majority down there.. it's hopeless, hence our relocation 22 years ago

GO FRANKENSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hey, one more example of a baddie with a gun that can give a **** about her laws. Tragic no doubt for the victims. I want to see someone try to pull that off in Texas or Tennessee.

And to think this shooting "spree" happened without an "assault rifle" or a "high capacity magazine" in highly restricted California of all places.:s0002:
Prayers to the victims and families.

50 million is the number they use for households that have at least one firearm in them. They say there are at least 80 million gun owners. Most households have more than one gun owner in them. I grew up in a household with six gun owners. I believe the actual numbers of gun owners in America falls closer to at least 100 to 150 million gun owners.
I was just talking about California, and it was a VERY rough estimate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top