JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
shoot_back3.sized-770x415xb.png

And those posters are not getting torn down! Awesome!

I wrote a note to Merkley, Wyden, and Blumenauer that included that hashtag just in case that resonated with them at all. I still think asking them to support my gun rights was a wasted effort, but I have to do what I can.

Gawd I hate the hash tag thing...

However, that is a fantastic poster. A vast majority will not understand the symbolism though unfortunately.

What's not to understand?

Don't tread on me.
LGBTQ Flag
Standing up for what they believe in.

Seems like a fair response, given the situation.

Seems like a great idea. The more their favored and protected classes of people realize they are actually NOT being protected by their government, the more likely the chance that anti-gun politicians may have to back off the anti-gun rhetoric. I'm all for it. Growing our numbers can likely only benefit all gun owners eventually.

What's not to understand?

Don't tread on me.
LGBTQ Flag
Standing up for what they believe in.

Seems like a fair response, given the situation.

I like the flag and think it's very appropriate and concise.

However, outside the gun and military communities I would bet that non-gun people would not automatically know that the snake is from that flag, and yes (except for some grandparents) about everyone knows what the rainbow flag stands for.

My comment was directed at the snake and I am always up for helping to educate people if given the opportunity.

Folks, We have before us a serious chance to turn the tides and make a lasting statement to the anti's! etrain16 has been saying it for a while, we need to make Gun control so toxic for these politicians they will never tread on us again. This protected class of folks, are a very large and powerful group and we need to support them fully, accept them as equals and work together to stop the bleeding! These are good people, and they deserve all the help they can get, we gun owners need them as much as they need us, together we can effect changes! "ALL LIVES MATTER"

Folks, We have before us a serious chance to turn the tides and make a lasting statement to the anti's! etrain16 has been saying it for a while, we need to make Gun control so toxic for these politicians they will never tread on us again. This protected class of folks, are a very large and powerful group and we need to support them fully, accept them as equals and work together to stop the bleeding! These are good people, and they deserve all the help they can get, we gun owners need them as much as they need us, together we can effect changes! "ALL LIVES MATTER"

Absolutely true and completely possible with a different government. The US has and always will pit its citizens against each other in order to keep a continued chaos.

If it's not gun rights it's color, sexual preference, sexual identity, who can marry whom, rich vs poor, legal immigrants vs illegal aliens, dems vs republicans, west coast vs east coast, north vs south and on etc.

Barring that, we start wars and then we fight amoungst ourselves about if it's a just war or not.

The government is a business and stirring the sh!t pot is good for business.

First thing we do is change that Gub'ment! We rally together and push back against the Gub'ment we have and vote in, impeach out that which fails to serve us! Got the process, time to use it, Or like nammac says, its circling the drain!!! Here is a very large group with a powerful voice and a lot of political power, time to unite this machine and spin it up! fight fire with fire!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top