JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Last time I bought these they were $6.99. I ordered 26 and they came in a flat rate box. You will like them, they work well have a nice finish and the price is right

I have used them in a variety of "mil spec" lowers from brand name (Colt) to unknown brand but reputable forge (Square forge mark) without a problem as far as the magazine seating and dropping free. I have not had any feed issues with these but I haven't put a ton of rounds through them yet. My experience is based on about 300 rounds fired through a few of these mags but I used them to test fit/drop on all my lowers which vary as stated above.

Lots of threads positive reviews on these magazines. My only complaint is their weight (8+oz). But they DO have anti tilt followers!

They were out of the 33 rnd glock mags when I ordered but I didn't get one of their 1911 magazines.

I would avoid the latter, I tried 4 different loads in the 1911 magazine (as well and a factory Remington and a MEC-GAR magazine) there were failures with every load (non with the latter two). Also my 3 year got a hold of the magazine (empty) and inadvertently 'field stripped' it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top