JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So in the next week i am going to send in my shotgun for some warranty repair. I was wondering whats the average cost of shipping a shot gun that is 39 inches long and 9 inches from top of sight to bottom of grip. and is 6 1/2 to 7 pounds in weight. The method would be UPS

Any info would be great.

Tyler

Under Warranty should be free. Make the company send you a shipping label from whatever carrier they use...............

If you really want to know what UPS costs go directly to their site, enter the info you gave us and it will tell you...........

The company doesn't pay for the shipping. I already asked them about that. They only pay for when they send it back if its a warranty repair.

The company doesn't pay for the shipping. I already asked them about that. They only pay for when they send it back if its a warranty repair.

Well that just sucks as some of the better companies cover both ways.

Shotgun can ship UPS, the big issue will be the box you find to fit everything to ship in, and what you put the shotgun in before it goes into the box and the added weight. Could be $20, could be $75+

It's going to depend on how they let you ship it, whether it can go ground or next day. I shipped a handgun off for warranty repair and it cost about $80 because it had to go next day air. It went Fedex but that was cheaper than UPS. A long gun may be different but the handgun had to go next day because I am not a dealer.

Last time I shipped a rifle I used USPS, sent it to Ruger. Had to make a custom box at home which was easy, but I think it cost me $12.50 from USPS after insurance and signature on delivery.

That was from Boston to Ruger though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top