JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$260
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price: $260, No Trades

Hello, I just put a bid on a house and wanted to shed some weight for the move.
I am selling a Shellback Tactical Banshee 2.0 Elite, in Multicam.
This is the latest model, with the zipper front top pocket and tabs for running placards.
I have also modified the carrier to run First Spear QR Tubes. The cummerbund is cut but still holds strength, I have done this mod to many other carriers with no issues.
This Carrier is brand new and never been run, only tried for fitment. I purchased it Fall of 2019 with working 1 full time job in Tigard, 1 part time job in vancouver, and 1 part time job in washougal, to save for a house, I have no had time to use this.
Links below to the BDS conversion website and optics planet where I purchased this carrier. No plates just carrier

Features:
*BDS First Spear QR Tube Conversion
*Cummerbund has integrated pockets and bungies for radio or magazines
*Inside has padding and canals for air flow
*Zipper top front pouch, as well as kangaroo pouch behind lower section
*Fits 10x12 plates
*Integrated hydration pouch in the rear of the carrier that will fit up to 2L hydration bladder
*Padded shoulder pads that radio wires etc can run through, as well as buckles for quick release
*Reinforced drag handle in rear
*Vertical straps on front allow for installation of QASM for chest rigs
*Made in USA - Berry Compliant

Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier with Elite Cummerbund Up to 12% Off — Free 2 Day Shipping w/ code 2DAYAIR — 4 models

Tactical Gear and More!

11136490_02_shellback_tactical_banshee_2_0_640.jpg 11136490_01_shellback_tactical_banshee_2_0_640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews