JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used these folks? Has anyone had trouble with getting what they ordered? I ordered a Douglas barrel and a new recoil lug in the last week of May, and I'm still waiting. I've received emails saying "it will ship....."

My wife wants me to file a fraud report with Visa and a complaint with BBB because the most recent email says it has shipped, but the contact there wouldn't give a tracking number for UPS ground. I'm at a loss because I want the damn barrel, but I don't want to wait any longer for resolution

They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.

They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.

This. Their reputation for slow shipping of non-stock items is legendary. The only thing that saves them is the fact that when they do actually ship the product is usually excellent.

I have avoided buying from them for this reason. I really want to use them but I don't think I could handle that long of a delay.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews