1. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.
    Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

Sharp Shooter Supply?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by iusmc2002, Sep 1, 2011.

1. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Active Member

Has anyone used these folks? Has anyone had trouble with getting what they ordered? I ordered a Douglas barrel and a new recoil lug in the last week of May, and I'm still waiting. I've received emails saying "it will ship....."

My wife wants me to file a fraud report with Visa and a complaint with BBB because the most recent email says it has shipped, but the contact there wouldn't give a tracking number for UPS ground. I'm at a loss because I want the damn barrel, but I don't want to wait any longer for resolution

2. the4thshake

the4thshake Active Member

I ordered a trigger through them and had no issues.

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.

4. PBinWA

PBinWA Active Member

This. Their reputation for slow shipping of non-stock items is legendary. The only thing that saves them is the fact that when they do actually ship the product is usually excellent.

I have avoided buying from them for this reason. I really want to use them but I don't think I could handle that long of a delay.

5. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Active Member

Thanks for the help guys. I guess I'll give it a bit longer before I really flip the fark out.

6. chowser2

chowser2 Member

try northland on the savage shooters forum. he has certain ones in stock, and posts which ones are in stock currently.