JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very low mileage (100rounds fired) SS 920 Elite in FDE. Complete with everything it came with when new. Black threaded barrel, SS Pistol rug & box and 3 Pmags. Much prefer a local deal South King or Pierce County but will ship on your dime. $750. Pic's available via text or email.

$750 Locally. Great Deal

I could use a,
T2 / H2 plus cash
MRO plus cash
EXPS2 plus cash.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a very low mileage (100rounds fired) SS 920 Elite in FDE. Complete with everything it came with when new. Black threaded barrel, SS Pistol rug & box and 3 Pmags. Much prefer a local deal South King or Pierce County but will ship on your dime. $750. Pic's available via text or email.

$750 Locally. Great Deal

I could use a,
T2 / H2 plus cash
MRO plus cash
EXPS2 plus cash.

20211129_041500.jpg 20211129_041445.jpg

I have owned 3 Shadow Systems, fantastic pistols. My EDC is a 920 combat and the DR920 is my competition and range gun. Tough to find them in FDE as well. Absolutely great platforms. Mind if I ask why you are selling it? Also, a selling point you left out for folks not familiar with the gun is that it is optic ready and is one of the few pistols to take a wide range of optic manufacturers without any modification.

You will be hard pressed to find this pistol under 850.00-900.00 folks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.