JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Surefire
City
WOODINVILLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
1 - Surefire M600DF with SF18650B MICRO USB rechargeable lithium ion battery. This light is in like new condition. I had it mounted to a rifle, took it outside for pictures once, and then put it back in the safe. Comes with: light, 1 battery, USB charging cord, clicky tail cap, and thumbscrew rail clamp. It might be missing a piece of literature; not sure what all comes with it. Asking $225 shipped and insured.

2 - This was a surefire M600DF, but I swapped out the factory body for a Modlite 18350 body. This light is also like new. Mounted it and put it back in the safe. DOES NOT COME WITH CLICKY TAIL CAP! I put it on simply to demonstrate that the light works. It does come with everything else pictured: UE tail, 2 18350 batteries, wall charger, and thumbscrew rail clamp, although it is missing the screws. Asking $225 shipped and insured.

3 - BNIB TOR mini laser. I took the laser and the battery out, put the battery in it, took these pictures, and put them back in the box. Asking $250 shipped and insured.

Please comment "I'll take X", and then email me for the best response. I accept PayPal FF, or you cover the fees, Venmo, or Apple pay

1[/size=4]
APt9Qp9.jpg
tm0Hg0x.jpg

2[/size=4]
G0Ka6nP.jpg
wLt8PXo.jpg

3[/size=4]
HeVvPDK.jpg
H4DJa8c.jpg
o8vJkP5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events