JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tattered ammo belts with ammo about 315 rounds. Some loose, some in bandoliers and most all in 5 round clips. Two manufacture tags from 1920 shows location and who make it all is 30-06. I am sure it could be reloaded since it has not be fired but it makes a great display also.

315 rounds
2 partially filled bandoliers
2 empty bandoliers
Most all in 5 round clips

Looking for offers or trade... Looking for variable scope or???

[email protected] for reply.....

20160128_191207.jpg 20160128_191227.jpg

20160128_191207.jpg

20160128_191227.jpg

I read the ad and for the life of me can't find a price in it. I'm pretty sure that if it is a want to sell ad that a price is required in the body of the text ,now i know that a certain moderator reads everything I post so maybe he will chim in and either confirm or deny requirement on price.

otherwise good luck on Auction

First post. Interesting thing about fourums. Doesn't matter if it is cars, firearms, sailing or electronics the story is the same. The rules, and if the correct language, format or classification is incorrect is pointed out. From my experience it is always a new guy. I read the long letter about the evolution of NWFA and the concerns of its founder it was well written and well said.

I do hope you are right and a forum moderator reads your or my post. My membership will canceld by me today as a result of Fredballs critiquing of the post. This is not a place for me.

Hope you guys sort this out and for those who connected with me thank you for overlooking my noobiness.

C'mon Tarp, dont let anyone else ruin yer fun. Just hang out. I read the letter too. The guy (who wrote the letter) just wants everyone to get along but for the most part he wants everyone to enjoy the forum as much as he intended it to be enjoyed. Its gonna take people with thick skin to ride this out and let the trolls know they're not wanted.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews