JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
Title pretty much sums it up, 15 bits I bought it recently for my dad, turns out he (says) prefers his janky Hazard Fraught 6 bit set. I swear I can't do nothing nice for him anymore. Anyway it wasn't a father day gift, just a surprise gift a few months ago. Was missing the smallest 1/4" bit when I bought it.

Well I said title sums it up but still managed to yammer on for a short bit. Pun intended I suppose πŸ€”

Price is pretty reasonable so its firm. Prefer FTF sales but might ship to the right buyer. Shipping would be at buyers expense but I should be able to ship for fairly cheap as I use regional.

I prefer you respond to this add in the thread as my inbox gets filled up fast.
I will respond asap.

Thanks for looking, happy bargain hunting.

e7a65da7-7e96-4f08-b8c7-8b87443f7440.jpg dc03df38-3d80-41c3-8caf-06d07a8a24e3.jpg bfc9540b-8750-4c00-a36f-4bac82a11cb6.jpg 2d1864dc-dd4c-4bde-a682-6850cc4c9651.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.