JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a Glock 45 in good condition. I can pay between $500-$550 depending on type of model you have only looking for the Glock 45 chambered in (9mm)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It only comes in 9 mm.
Gotta clarify for those that say "I've got a Glock IN .45", haha.

akg9hc6q16171.jpg

Glock 45. By far my favorite Glock produced so far. I love mine. Hopefully you can pick one up soon.

Glock 45. By far my favorite Glock produced so far. I love mine. Hopefully you can pick one up soon.
Much appreciated! I will always come on Northwestfirearms first they have my business before I go to any local or big retailer! I'd rather help give my money to a fellow member on here first; but if I cant find it after a week or so I'll just order online lol

Much appreciated! I will always come on Northwestfirearms first they have my business before I go to any local or big retailer! I'd rather help give my money to a fellow member on here first; but if I cant find it after a week or so I'll just order online lol
The hard part is everyone asks 600+ so finding one in your price range (which is correct IMO) can be tough. I wanna pick up a 19x soon.

The hard part is everyone asks 600+ so finding one in your price range (which is correct IMO) can be tough. I wanna pick up a 19x soon.
The 19x is nice for it's designed use as the military handgun correct? I like the black slide and frame on the 45 the main reason I want the 45 over the 19x is because I've heard the lip on the magwell prevents most G17 compatible magazines from being able to seat properly. The G19x is a nice gun! I personally love the ergos on the G17 it's a full sized after all!

The 19x is nice for it's designed use as the military handgun correct? I like the black slide and frame on the 45 the main reason I want the 45 over the 19x is because I've heard the lip on the magwell prevents most G17 compatible magazines from being able to seat properly. The G19x is a nice gun! I personally love the ergos on the G17 it's a full sized after all!
That's why I like the 45 and 19x. I hate the standard 19 grip/angle. I much more prefer a full framed Glock. I have an extra 45 slide laying around so I really just need another frame for it.

That's why I like the 45 and 19x. I hate the standard 19 grip/angle. I much more prefer a full framed Glock. I have an extra 45 slide laying around so I really just need another frame for it.
Seeing as how you own one I must ask have you ever thought out putting a Glock 19 mos slide on it? All my other pistols have Sig red dots.

Last Edited:
Seeing as how you own one I must ask have you ever thought out putting a Glock 19 mos slide on it? All my other pistols have Sig red dots.
They make the 45 in the mos version. I ended up picking up a slide that was milled. That way I can run an optic on the range and irons for concealed carry.

@peteNW503 There's this, but it's in Eugene. Price is $450.

@peteNW503 There's this, but it's in Eugene. Price is $450.
Thank you! I messaged the person a week or so ago they responded once then ghosted me. Therefore I said screw it and found one locally practically brand new for $500. No hard feelings I just wish people would communicate a little better I was offering $540. Maybe $540 isn't a lot to some but when you need/want money $540 is a decent amount. With the 80 dollars I would have saved I purchased a holster and still have some money left over. It all works out in the end I just prefer to help a single person out with cash before I resort to a local or big box store. I appreciate information and help!
A9734067-1DB9-4DFD-8F96-177079C314FB.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.