JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Provides that used firearm transfer register may be electronic or manual.

Have you looked at this Bill, I don't like the word REGISTER, it may mean something different to them than it does to me. They may be planning on using the 4473 to create a gun register.

That one disturbs me also and why is OFF supporting it. Some clarification is needed here.
The register has always existed so there is nothing new there. Can't speak for OFF, but I believe an electronic register makes it easier to not only record the transaction (because you don't need to use the book you were forced to buy from the state police), but makes it easier to report the transaction. Not that the local authorities have a clue what to do with the information.

SB315 refers the register already required by persons in the business of selling a firearm - basically any FFL. It allows them to use electronic as opposed to paper documentation. It does not authorize or provision a State registry. That is why OFF supports it - it makes life a bit easier for our FFL's.

SB315 refers the register already required by persons in the business of selling a firearm - basically any FFL. It allows them to use electronic as opposed to paper documentation. It does not authorize or provision a State registry. That is why OFF supports it - it makes life a bit easier for our FFL's.

Yep reread the bill. All good .
There are so many bills pertaining to guns out there this year it is blinding. Some good some treasonous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top