JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have a perfect condition springfield 1911 milspec. It has a Wilson Combat 3.5 pound trigger, Hogue wrap around grips, Wilson Combat extended single sided safety, and a Next Generation Arms ceramic finnish in "Tactical grey" with the controls done in a ceramic flat black. The frame to slide fit was also tightened when the gun was refinnished and the wilson parts installed. The gun has only has 2 magazines through it since it was refinnished and so far it has functioned 100% and its very accurate too. I also have a Ceiner 22lr conversion kit for the 1911, I have personally put 150rds through the conversion kit on another frame. The kit functions properly and didn't jam in the 150rds I used it. I did however only shoot cci stingers and winchester superX through it so I dont know how it would function with the lighter loads(most likely fine, I'm just putting that out there). I would keep the conversion but I already have another kimber 22lr kit.

I would like to trade for either a couple cheaper police trade ins in the same caliber. H&K p30, Hk45, Nice complete AR upper, S&W scandium framed 1911(prefer comander size), Some sort or "sniper" rifle in 308 or 300wm. like a rem 700. I also like glocks and sigs but prefer compact/subcompacts. Cash can go either was on a trade. As far a cash price I want $800 for the entire package with conversion kit. But I would rather trade or do a part trade. And I do not want to split up the package unless you absolutely have to have the conversion kit, if so then I would take $180 picked up for it. please note, wilson mags not included for this price

Also I wont ship nor meet FTF out of state, if You ask me to do something Illegal I will report you to the Mods here. I would like to see a valid Oregon Dl for proof of age and residence and I will fill out a BOS upon request but you cannot have my DL# period!

DSC005022.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top