JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale to good home are both of my Mini-14's. Both firearms are in good working order. Willing to entertain offers involving breaking up the packages, but given the current political climate don't expect any give on package price - do the math, what I'm asking is reasonable. As the proceeds will be used to finance another project I must decline trade offers, cash only please. I'm in Central Oregon and am willing to travel to meet in the Bend / Redmond / Terrebonne / Sisters / LaPine / Prinville area, maybe further depending on the offer. FTF Oregon resident(s) only. Will need to peek at ODL.

Toss me a PM with contact info if you are interested. Thanx!

$850.00 Mini-14 Tactical with Archangel Sparta stock. Picked it up from another member last year. 581 Series. Added a 4.5" ProMag rail to mount vertical grip. QD sling mounts. One (1) factory 30 rnd mag. Six (6) ProMag 30 rnd mags. I've fired <250 rnds through it, I don't know what the previous owners round count was but I don't think it was much. Original synth stock included.

$800.00 Mini-14 Ranch
Original owner. 581 Series. Five (5) factory 20 rnd mags. One (1) factory 5 rnd mag. NIB Amega scout rail. Factory scope rings. Manual. Never fired.

Sorry, no ammo... :(

Mini14TacSparta.jpg

Mini14Ranch.jpg