Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

sellier and bellot ammo

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by plumberfishes, Apr 27, 2012.

1. plumberfishes

plumberfishes Gresham oregon Active Member

Hey all, does anyone know of a store around here carrying S&B ammo, in .357 mag, thanks!

2. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

3. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

I believe NW Armory (503-654-7974) might. You might give them a call. I have gotten S&B for 9mm and .45 from them and I saw some .38 the last time I was in so they just might.

4. hatchj

hatchj Milwaukie, OR Member

nw armory does have it in 357 mag. Saw it there the last couple times I've been there

5. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

Wholesale sports had some not to long ago, I've 3 boxes left of .357mag, and .38spc so I haven't looked there in a while, fishermans marine I've seen it there too, but again I've not looked for it in a while so they could be out, what about calling local stores? Your in Gresham, you've Keiths, and a bi-mart close(ok not that close but still) walmart, big 5 etc. When I lived out in east county I was usually looking for .45colt since .357mag is somewhat common