JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
like it says in the title -- let me know what you have and what you want for it. trades preferred ;)

I have a Glock 42 brand new, ready to sell for $380. If your interested let me know.

IMG_4620.JPG

I have a Glock 42 brand new, ready to sell for $380. If your interested let me know.

View attachment 268245

Um, yeah. . . I'll pass. Not sure what about my listing was in any way ambiguous, but believe you me, If I wanted a Glock, getting one would be pretty darn easy.

Likewise I have no interest in any of the other (no doubt excellent) .380 and .32 pistols out there -- not even the NAA Seecamp copy. I really and truly only looking for a Seecamp, and since the company has been sold I'm only interested in one of the original models made prior to the sale and reorganization of the company.

I am however still looking to BUY or TRADE for a nice SEECAMP in .380 or 32. ACP -- I HAVE CA$H MONEY AND/OR TOP QUALITY VINTAGE S&W AND COLT HANDGUNS THAT I'D BE WILLING TO TRADE.

Thanks NWFA!

You still interested in a seecamp? There was no reply to my last post. Unless you have already purchased one
Yeah, if I was looking for a remote purchase I wouldn't have posted on a regional forum -- I'd just go on gunbroker. I'm only looking for local transactions with private parties, hence my membership and activities hereabouts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.