JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,

Getting into the shooting scene here in Seattle, starting from scratch. I have been shooting all my life, grew up down in the Battle Ground area for those familiar. Been in the Seattle area for some years now, but left most of the guns and memorabilia down home for the first while. Finally starting to get into the scene up here.

Definitely interested in good places to shoot (pistol, shotgun, some AR), insight into different platforms (been shooting a good while, but not that knowledgeable), and advice on carry setups. I have had my CPL since the day I could, but do not currently carry, being unpracticed, and not current with a comfortable setup.

Howdy, negaither. Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend that you post a thread under the "Handgun Discussion" forum if you'd like advice on a carry setup. There'll be plenty of folks who're willing to chime in. You might also look up some existing threads. There's one in there asking "What do you carry" or something like that. You might get some ideas. Plenty to think about - what are your daily activities; how heavily do you dress; how big or little are you; etc. Good luck. Getting the license is the easy part. Carrying responsibly is the hard part.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews